Restricted Employee is also similar to the employee level but with restricted access. For example, imagine you need to give access to one of your sales persons only to mark attendance.
To do this;
6. Now go to the Manage modules section under the System in order to assign the particular module to the new user role.
7. Then click on the Modules tab and search for the particular module.
8. Click on the edit button to make changes.
9. Add the created User Role to this module and save it.
After creating the User role and Assigning the module, go back to the User section and click on the User tab in order to assign this role to the employee.
10. Click on Add New to create a new user.
11. Make sure the User Level of the employee is Restricted Employee user level.
12. Then Select the specific user role which you have already created.
13. Set a default module and then save.
Once you save the changes and logged in to the employee’s account it will look like the below. The employee will only have access to mark attendance.
Powered by BetterDocs